Golf Vista Heights in Dubai Sports City (DSC) is the latest residential series provided by London Gate, with studios, 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments overlooking the golf course. This magnificent residential complex provides the ideal combination of refinement, class, and lifestyle, raising your living experience to new heights.
Golf Vista Heights architectural masterpiece stands out in Dubai Sports City, overlooking the Golf Course, with 60% of its units facing the gorgeous Victory Heights and Golf Course, and the remaining 40% offering views of the building amenities and community. The development genuinely welcomes you home to perfection, presenting a lifestyle brimming with limitless possibilities.
Aside from its visual appeal, it provides a safe and secure environment in Dubai Sports City's unique position. It easily links inhabitants to significant locations in Dubai, giving a desirable residential environment within reach of essential destinations. The project draws investors with its interesting ideas and appeals to all types of sports aficionados.
Golf Vista Heights apartments, which come in a variety of sizes, have vast and ventilated interiors that ensure comfort, privacy, and elegance. Residents may enjoy an abundance of entertainment and leisure activities, such as a gym, pool, park, BBQ areas, restaurants, a cycling track, jogging routes, and plenty of parking.